Advanced Problems in Mechanics
The main attention is given to problems on the boundary between mechanics and other research areas, which stimulates the investigation in such domains as micro- and nanomechanics, material science, physics of solid states, molecular physics, astrophysics and many others.
The conference Advanced Problems in Mechanics is organized by Institute for Problems in Mechanical Engineering of Russian Academy of Sciences and Peter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University under the patronage of Russian Academy of Sciences. The APM helps us to maintain the existing contacts and to establish new ones between foreign and Russian scientists.
- February 15, 2017: Abstract submission
- March 15, 2017: Notification of acceptance
- April 01, 2017: Paper submission
- June 01, 2017: Request of visa support
- June 22 - 27, 2017: APM 2017 Conference
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Udo Nackenhorst is part of the Scientific Committee.